Pampers Aqua Pure Napkins 48pcs

67.02 UAH

Comment for the collector

Product info

Product description

With 99% pure water and organic cotton, Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes help protect your baby's delicate skin. They contain no alcohol or fragrances. The remaining 1% is dermatologically tested mild cleansers and Pampers-tested ingredients to help maintain pH balance and protect your baby's skin from irritation. Aqua Pure wet wipes are safe for the delicate skin of a newborn, including the bottom, hands and face. Features: - 99% saturated with pure water for gentle skin cleansing - With organic cotton for extra softness - Alcohol and fragrance free - 1% dermatologically tested mild cleansers and Pampers-proven ingredients to help maintain pH balance and protect skin from irritation - Pampers Aqua Pure Wet Wipes are designed to protect your baby's delicate skin - Safe for newborn skin, including butt, arms, legs and face - Created specifically for the delicate skin of the child. Ingredients: Aqua, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sorbitan Caprylate, Disodium EDTA. Keep all packing materials out of the reach of children to avoid choking.
...

General info

  • Brand
  • Manufacturer
    P&G
  • Country
    Spain
  • Quantity per container
    48 pcs
  • Shelf life
    30 months
  • Storage temperature
    no special storage conditions

The information presented on the site may differ from the product on the trading floor. For more accurate information, always pay attention to the real product. If you need more detailed information about the product, please contact the manufacturer.