Add a comment to the shopper
Cod liver is a high-quality canned food that contains many nutrients and natural trace elements. This is a natural product that does not contain preservatives or flavorings.
- Made in Iceland - a leading country in terms of environmental cleanliness (according to "The Forbes").
- Made from cod, which was caught in the clear northern waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Fresh raw materials (without intermediate freezing) - proof of which is the light color and delicate texture of the liver. The frozen liver product has a dark color and a dense consistency.
- It is made according to the same compounding and quality standards as for the USA and the EU countries.
- Canned food is seasoned only with salt!
- Cod liver is extremely rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, vitamins A and D.
Despite the fact that we make every effort to ensure that all product information is current and correct, product photos and product information presented on the site may differ from the product on the trading floor. For more accurate information, always pay attention to the actual product, read the label on the product and do not rely solely on the information provided on our website. If you need more detailed information about the product, please contact the manufacturer.