Add a comment to the shopper
Powdered gelatin Dr. Oetker is a dry powder, odorless and tasteless with a yellowish tinge, which has a gelling property. It is used for making mousses, fillings, jellies, and as a thickener for creams and syrups. Instant gelatin Dr. Oetker is designed for 0.5 liters of liquid.
Mode of application:
1) Pour the contents of the package into 0.5l of water, heat to a maximum of 60°C (do not boil!), Stirring continuously until completely dissolved.
2) Chill slightly or use hot (according to recipe).
Benefits of using Dr. Oetker Powdered Gelatin:
- does not require prolonged soaking;
- the jelly retains its transparency after hardening;
- Dr. Oetker guarantees excellent results.
Despite the fact that we make every effort to ensure that all product information is current and correct, product photos and product information presented on the site may differ from the product on the trading floor. For more accurate information, always pay attention to the actual product, read the label on the product and do not rely solely on the information provided on our website. If you need more detailed information about the product, please contact the manufacturer.